Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been previously published or sent to another journal.
The file has been formatted with the template provided in Microsoft Word, rtf or wordperfect.
- Web pages or dois have been added in references where possible.
- Authors have followed the template format and all illustrations, figures and tables are in the correct place in the text and not at the end of the document.
- The text meets the bibliographic requirements indicated.
- The text does not contain personal information or any other information that will make the blind peer review process difficult.
Open Access Policy: this work is licensed under a Creative Commons CC BY License.
All the manuscripts should be available through the Electronic platform where the Journal is based (Open Journal System).
The names and e-mails introduced in this journal will be used exclusively for the aims declared by this journal and they will not be available for no other intention or another person.
All articles are published under Creative Commons copyright (CC BY). Authors hold the copyright and retain publishing rights without restrictions, but authors allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy articles as the original source is cited.