Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All information about authorship has been eliminated from the document so as not to hinder the peer review process.
- The manuscript is original, unpublished and is not in the process of being reviewed or published by any other journal
- Authors have used the template format - Microsoft Word, rtf or wordperfect- and all illustrations, figures and tables are in the correct place in the text and not at the end of the document.
- The text meets the indicated bibliographic requirements. And web pages or dois have been added in the references where possible.
- Title, abstract and keywords are clear and accurately reflect the content of the article, and are suitable for being located by readers in online searches.
Sending documents implies knowledge and acceptance of this copyright notice.
From October 5, 2013, until now, following the recommendations of the Budapest Open Access Initiative , the Hipatia Press scientific journals, published under Creative Commons Reconocimiento (CC BY) license. (unless otherwise indicated)
With this license authors retain the property of the rights over their article but allow anyone to share: (unload,, reprint, distribute and/or copy) and adapt (remix, transform reuse, modify, ) for any proposition, even commercial, always quoting the original source. Authors or editors are not required to do so.
- Attribution — Credits must be given appropriately, providing a link to the license, and indicate whether changes have been made. You can do so in any reasonable way, but not in such a way that you suggest that you or your use have the support of the Licensee.
The Visual Pages unless otherwise noted are released under Creative Commons Attribution-No Comercial-No derivades (CCBY-NC_ND).
- Attribution — credit must be given properly, provide a link to the license, and indicate whether changes have been made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests that you or your use have the support of the Licensor.
- Non-commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No Derivatives — If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you will not be able to distribute the modified material.