Already have a Username/Password for Masculinities & Social Change?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or have previously submitted to another journal.
- The file should be send in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect.
- Web sites should be added for references when possible.
- The text has to be single-spaced, font size 12 points; use italics, rather than underlining (except with URL) and all illustrations, figures and tables should be placed within the text and not at the end of the manuscript.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, you must ensure that the instructions regarding blind review have been followed.
- Stylistic and bibliographic requirements explained in the Author Guidelines should be followed, which can be found in About the Journal.
The opinions and contents of the manuscript published in MCS are under exclusive responsibility of the author(s). Therefore, authors are responsible for obtaining copyright permission for reproducing the material published in other publications".
All articles are published under Creative Commons copyright (CC BY). Authors hold the copyright and retain publishing rights without restrictions, but authors allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy articles as the original source is cited.